How To Use Chakra Balancing Crystals
Using chakra balancing crystals is a simple way to do a chakra healing and chakra cleanse.
Using Chakra Balancing Crystals
For this exercise use small stones, such as polished or tumbled crystals. make sure that they have been energetically cleansed before you begin.
If you are just starting your very interesting journey of chakra balancing, have a look at this...
7 CHAKRA MEDITATION STONES w/ Heart Chakra Pouch
It is inexpensive and contains all the gems you will need to begin.
If you are working on yourself, choose your stones and arrange them in sequence beside where you will be lying. When you are ready, you can easily pick up the stones and place them on your body without them falling off.
Even though you might not sense any change, allow yourself a few moments to recover after having the stones in place for five or six minutes.
- It is helpful to start with a grounding stone, such as smoky quartz, between your legs to act as an anchor.
- For the base chakra, place a red stone at the bottom of the spine or two stones of the same sort at the top of each leg. This will balance physical energy, motivation and practicality, and promote a sense of stability.
- For the second or sacral chakra, position a orange-coloured stone on the lower abdomen to balance creativity, feelings and sexual drive, and to release stress and blocks in your life that prevent enjoyment.
- At the solar plexus use a yellow colour stone, positioned between the navel and ribcage to clear your thoughts, reduce anxiety and improve confidence. If there is tension here, put an energy-shifting stone, such as tiger's eye or clear quartz, on the diaphragm.
- To balance the heart chakra, place a green stone in the center of the chest. Add a pink stone for emotional clearing. This will balance your relationships, personal development, direction and sharing.
- For the throat chakra use a light blue stone, to ease communication difficulties, express yourself and improve the flow of information. Place it near the base of the throat, at the top of the breastbone.
- When using chakra balancing crystals to balance the brow or third eye chakra, place an indigo or dark blue stone in the center of the forehead to increase understanding, perception and knowledge, and to promote intuitive skills and memory. You can also try amethyst or another purple stone.
- The crystal for the crown chakra should rest just above the top of your head. It integrates and balances the whole chakra system and channels Universal life energy into the body, balancing the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects of the self. It also stimulates fine levels of perception, intuition and inspiration. If you use an amethyst for the brow chakra, use clear quartz crystal for the crown. If you used a dark blue stone for the brow, choose a violet crystal or gemstone to position at the crown chakra.
If you enjoyed this, find out more about chakra balancing crystal colours and names.
For a good read, I recommend Crystal Bible 2 ;
and The Book of Stones: Who They Are & What They Teach.
Intuitive Healing Layouts
Once you become more confident in crystal healing or know the energies of the person you are treating, allow yourself to become more intuitive when choosing chakra balancing crystals.
- Lay your crystals on the table. Then, after grounding your energies for a minute or two, and with your (or the other person's) needs in mind, pick up the stones that attract your attention. Don't think of colours or even of chakras.
- Place the stones where you feel they need to be on the body. Assess how they feel (or ask your partner how they feel), and make adjustments accordingly. After about five minutes remove the crystals and ground the energies with a smoky quartz.
More Useful Information
Go from Chakra Balancing Crystals to DIY Stress Relief Home