Feng Shui For Bedroom
Use feng shui for bedroom tips to make your bedroom a space that positively supports your health, relationship and prosperity.
What is the ideal feng shui bedroom?Your bedroom should be a place of peace and tranquillity; a place where you feel at rest and relaxed. Often we drag our hectic daily lives into our bedroom space and miss the whole point of having a feng shui bedroom where the energy can recharge and revitalise us.
You don’t have to spend a lot of money or make any major changes if you follow these ideas for feng shui for bedroom.
- Make your bedroom attractive with soft drapes and soft relaxing bed linen.
- If your bed has to face an open doorway, use a line of Feng Shui crystal balls to create an invisible, protective line of energy around the bed. This feng shui for bedroom tip also adds to the romantic feel of your bedroom.
- Keep the chi in the bedroom fresh by changing your bed linen regularly.
- Do not keep fish tanks or water fountains your bedroom.
- It is not good feng shui for bedroom to have waste in your bedroom. So keep garbage out.
- Avoid computers, televisions and video games in your bedroom. This might be difficult if you only have one room to sleep and work in. Try to screen them off or keep them covered when not in use.
- Invest in a good quality bed. If possible, choose wooden beds over metal beds since metal beds can conduct electricity, which may not be positive chi.
- Open your curtains during the day to let the sun stream in and bring in positive energy. Close your curtains at night. Make sure that your curtains move easily are kept clean. This allows fresh chi to come in.
- Add the color of love and warmth to your bedroom by including a touch of red - a pillow in red or a bright red candle will do the trick. Feng for bedroom colors is a fun way of making sure that your bedroom supports your needs and ambitions. Have a look at our page on feng shui bedroom color for more ideas on using color.
- Do not sleep with your feet facing towards a door, this is known as the 'coffin position' and speaks for itself.
- Good feng shui for bedroom tips say that you should not have a mirror facing your bed. This is only a problem if the mirror faces your bed and you can see your face and upper body in the reflection. If the mirror looks sideways onto your bed it is not a problem. There are two reasons for this - the first that is when you sleep at night your soul is supposed to leave your body and when it leaves the first thing it sees is a reflection of itself and gets startled and this is what causes nightmares and a restless sleep. The second is when you sleep your body recharges itself with fresh chi and the negative chi leaves your body, if there is a mirror facing you the negative chi cannot leave you. If you cannot move the mirror, cover it when you sleep.
If you found our feng shui for bedroom tips
useful, you might also enjoy...